Selling on Etsy is a very interesting experience. I had a high last month and quite a low this month. But, it always boils down to the same "thing" for me. Questioning my shop keeping techniques.
Am I doing the right thing with my Etsy Shop? Does it look professional? Am I making it the best and easiest shopping experience for my clientelle? Am I keeping them in my shop long enough so that they can see my best work? Intriguing questions, yet largely rhetorical. How ironic it is. This of course keeps me obsessing.
So, for this week's new obsession and improvement - question mark - this has yet to be shown as an improvement of course. New Earring Sections. I broke up my earring sections to a similar way of shopping from my original Fine Heart website.
So, introducing, on my Etsy shop - Shopping for Earrings by material category. Crystals or Bali Silver, Gemstones, Pearls or Shells.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
What is an Etsy Treasury? It is a collection of favorite items by sellers. Sellers (like me) collect various items which we like and collect them in a "virtual gallery exhibit". Then, we display them for the world to see. (Just click on the item to see the details for it!) Check these treasury items out from favorites at... fine heart on etsy
Spring Collection Tags:
1. vase by FrenchCurves
2. hand stamped tags from SteadyWingsStudio
3. textured switch plate from WallCakes
4. grapefruit orange soap from DeShawnMarie
5. raspberry marshmallows from miaMallows
6. toddler quilt by PiecesOfPine
7. spring bloom greeting cards from NatureMandalas
8. fuzzy bunny hat from PhylPhil
9. swing dress from pishposhgirls
10. among trees by bomobob
11. stain glass pendant from colorshoppestudio
12. felted crochet hat from stubbornwoman